Army Acquisition Support Center to improve the quality of the Army's civilian acquisition workforce.
What does ASC stand for?
ASC stands for Acquisition Support Center (formerly ACMO and AAESA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASC
We have 1071 other meanings of ASC in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Support Course (various locations)
- Academy for Sustainable Communities (Department for Communities and Local Government; UK)
- Access Service Company
- Access Service Coordinator
- Access Suite Console (software; Citrix)
- Accounting Service Center
- Accounting Standards Codification (trademark of the Financial Accounting Standards Board)
- Accounting Standards Committee
- Accredited Standards Committee
- Acoustic Seabed Charting
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Army Acquisition Support Center (USAASC)--a direct reporting unit to the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for ALT (ASA[ALT])--is the personnel proponent for all military and DA civilians within the Army Acquisition Corps (AAC) and ALT workforce.
The Army Acquisition Support Center is sponsoring the course, which will be taught by a Government contractor.
Military Academy, Army Reserve Command, Army Acquisition Support Center, and Army Installation Management Agency.
Army Acquisition Support Center Deputy Director Col.
Army Acquisition Support Center supports Army warfighter readiness by developing a world-class professional acquisition workforce, effectively acquiring and stewarding resources and providing customers with the best possible products and services.