Members of the DCD leadership, both the acquisition and non acquisition project managers, have found value in the CRISP products and processes in reporting to their respective chains of command.
What does APM stand for?
APM stands for Acquisition Project Manager
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of APM
We have 386 other meanings of APM in our Acronym Attic
- Access Policy Manager (network security; F5)
- Account and Profile Management
- Account and Profile Manager
- Accounts Payable Management (Sprint)
- Accounts Payable Module
- Accredited Payables Manager
- Accumulated Path Metric
- Acoustic Protective Measures
- Acquired Preparedness Model (psychology)
- Acquisition Program Manager
- Actions Per Minute (gaming)
- Active Policy Management
- Ad Pepper Media (various locations)
- Adaptable Process Model
- Adaptive Packet Marking (computer networking)
- Adaptive Penalty Method
- Additional Packet Mode Bearer Service (CCITT I.122)
- Additive Pulse Modelocked (type of laser)
- Adductor Pollicis Muscle (hand muscle)
- Administered Pricing Mechanism
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two-dimensional displays aren't going to cut it," says Tom Conway, a senior engineer in the Army's night vision, reconnaissance, surveillance and target acquisition project manager office.
In his civilian job, he is a land acquisition project manager with a national home builder.