Assurant") , a premier provider of specialty insurance and insurance-related products and services, announced today that it has completed its acquisition of Signal Holdings LLC, a leading provider of wireless handset protection programs and repair services, from Trident II L.
What does AOS stand for?
AOS stands for Acquisition Of Signal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AOS
We have 276 other meanings of AOS in our Acronym Attic
- Auburn/Opelika Running and Track Association
- Another One Rides the Bus
- African Organisation for Research and Training in Cancer
- Accounts Office Review Unit (UK)
- Atlantic Ocean Region West
- A.O. Smith Corp. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Academic Orthopaedic Society
- Access Optimization Service (UUNET)
- Ace of Spades (gaming)
- Acousto-Optic Spectrometer
- Acronym Overload Syndrome :-)
- Acta Oceanologica Sinica (Chinese Society of Oceanography)
- Acta Ophthalmologica Scandinavica (Wiley publication)
- Activism Orientation Scale (Corning and Myers, 2002)
- Actualités Odonto-Stomatologiques (French medical journal)
- Adams-Oliver Syndrome
- Adaptive Order Statistic
- Add On Sales
- Add One and do not Skip
- Add Or Subtract
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initial contact with the satellite, called acquisition of signal, was confirmed at 5:08 p.
a world leader in infrastructure solutions for communication networks, today announced it has completed the acquisition of Signal Vision, Inc.
Also, because mPhase's Traverser(TM) DVDDS delivers channels individually to each customer, programmers benefit by virtually eliminating wide-scale `pirating', or acquisition of signals by unauthorized users.
had commenced a cash tender offer in the first step of the acquisition of Signal Technology Corporation.
Also, because mPhase's patented Traverser DVDDS delivers channels individually to each customer, programmers benefit by virtually eliminating the possibility of wide-scale `pirating', or acquisition of signals by unauthorized users.
FirstMerit's 1998 annual report and proxy statement, along with the audited supplemental consolidated financial statements as of December 31, 1998 restated for the acquisition of Signal Corp are being distributed to FirstMerit's shareholders today.
Further, because mPhase's patented Traverser DVDDS delivers channels individually to each customer, programmers benefit by virtually eliminating the possibility of wide-scale `pirating,' or acquisition of signals by unauthorized users.