Contract award: acquisition management system of ticketing and access to the rink and swimming pools grand poitiers control.
What does AMS stand for?
AMS stands for Acquisition Management System (FAA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AMS
We have 885 other meanings of AMS in our Acronym Attic
- Access Method Services
- Account Management Solutions (various locations)
- Account Management System (Business Information System)
- Accounting Management System
- ACD Management System (Harris)
- Achalasia Microcephaly Syndrome
- Achievement Management System
- Acoustic Measurement System (Sonora Medical Systems, Inc.)
- Acquisition Management Services (various locations)
- Acquisition Management System
- Acquisition Mission Support
- Acta Meteorologica Sinica (journal)
- Active Middleware Services (workshop)
- Activity Management System
- Actuator Mechanism Subsystem
- Acute Mountain Sickness
- Adaptable Modular Storage (Hitachi)
- Adaptive Mode Switch
- Additional Member System (politics; proportional representation)
- Address Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
F1, which depicts the sustainment thread in the defense acquisition management system, and the very handy Technical Review Slide Rule, Program Review Checklists, and the Technical Review Checklists, which are available at https://acc.
Department of Labor's (DOL) enterprise-wide Acquisition Management System (AMS).
FAA's process for approving ground systems, such as radar systems, is done in accordance with policies and procedures in FAA's Acquisition Management System.
Establish a performance-based acquisition management system.
Previous Hall of Fame inductees include BigLever customer Salion (2004 inductee), a provider of revenue acquisition management systems.
9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Compusearch is pleased to announce it has been awarded a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) and has received a Task Order to supply and implement the Department of Health and Human Services' Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Comprehensive Acquisition Management System (CAMS) for a base period of two years at $2.
Keywords: Acquisition, Budgeting, Decision Making, Programming, Requirements ********** [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The primary purpose of this research was to investigate how well the Defense Acquisition Management System interfaces with the requirements and budgeting systems of the Department of Defense (DoD).