This 2-week course is held five times per year at the Army Acquisition Center of Excellence in Huntsville, Ala.
What does ACOE stand for?
ACOE stands for Acquisition Center of Excellence
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACOE
We have 10 other meanings of ACOE in our Acronym Attic
- Armed Contractor Oversight Division
- Atlanta Council of Directors (Georgia)
- Acoustic Data Capsule
- Advocates Coalition for Development and Environment
- Australasian Council on Open, Distance and E-Learning (educational organization)
- Federation des Associations de Cooperation Au Developpement (French: Federation of Development Cooperation Associations; Belgium)
- Adult Children Of Dysfunctional Families (psychotherapy)
- Adult Children of Divorced Parents
- Australasian Council of Dental Schools (est. 2007)
- Accreditation Council of Oncology in Europe
- Alameda County Office of Education
- Army Common Operating Environment
- Army Communities Of Excellence
- Army Corps Of Engineers
- Asociación para la Cooperación Educativa (Association for Educational Cooperation, Guatemala)
- Assyrian Church of the East (Holy Apostolic Catholic)
- American College of Environmental Lawyers
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians
- A Century of Flight (Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Acquisition Center of Excellence is also a part of the new headquarters and incorporates the commercial contract activities of TRANSCOM, AMC, and SDDC.
This new entity is expected to form a world-class Enterprise Acquisition center of excellence, the "gold standard" in the federal community.
The Acquisition Center of Excellence All source acquisition can be most successful through (1) evolving an acquisition center of excellence (ACE) as a trusted source for innovative acquisition and performance solutions, and (2) integrating the ACE with a linked training or university capability or organization.
Virtually every aspect of an acquisition program can benefit from this sort of early intervention, says Sue Angell, director of Electronic Systems Center's Acquisition Center of Excellence.
McNulty, USAF Brown and McNulty are acquisition program managers in the Air Force Acquisition Center of Excellence and graduates of the DSMC Advanced Program Management Course 02-2 and 94-2 respectively.
18, 2004, the Office of Federal Procurement Policy launched the online Acquisition Center of Excellence for Services, an online central clearinghouse for public- and private-sector service contracting best practices, policy and guidance, e-tools, as well as education and training opportunities.
Lessons Learned: Support the transfer of lessons learned to future programs by providing feedback to center-level Acquisition Center of Excellence (ACE) and other affected organizations.