This procedure refers to the production following specific upgrade services: GK walls and linings, plasterboard linings, plasterboard suspended ceilings, acoustic wall panels, interior doors (wood, steel and glass doors), steel railings, smoke barriers and chilled ceiling / walls?
What does AWP stand for?
AWP stands for Acoustic Wall Panel
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AWP
We have 115 other meanings of AWP in our Acronym Attic
- America's War on Terror (forum)
- At Wide Open Throttle
- Audi World Off Topic
- Average Weekly Ordinary Time Earnings (Australia)
- Aboriginal Women on the Move (Canadian cycling tour)
- Automated Wallops Orbital Tracking Station
- Ancient World on Television
- A Word of Warning
- A World of Winners (website)
- A Week in Paradise (video game)
- Actors Work Program (Actors Fund)
- Advanced Wastewater Purification (cruises)
- Advanced Wireless Paging
- Aerial Work Platform
- Africa World Press (est. 1983; Trenton, NJ)
- Algebra Word Problem (mathematics)
- Algemeen Waterkwaliteitsplan (Dutch: General Water Quality Plan; Belgium)
- Alice Water Project (La Mirada,CA)
- Allegheny Wood Products (Petersburg, WV)
- Allied Weather Publication
Samples in periodicals archive:
ALSOP High School in Liverpool has launched its own radio station Pupils as young as 11 have played hits and even gave a "shout out" to their hardworking dinner ladies The school's radio studio is built using the latest acoustic wall panels and pupils have been given tips by Radio City DJ Simon Greening (pictured) The school now intends to install an FM transmitter so they can broadcast directly to the community.
com [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 2 Great Acoustics Textiles artist Gill Hewitt brings beauty to the very functional idea of acoustic wall panels.