The Navy regularly employs MAPS for ship acoustic trials, sonar system performance evaluations, and acoustic array calibrations both at sea and at shore laboratory facilities.
What does ACTRL stand for?
ACTRL stands for Acoustic Trial
This definition appears very rarely
- Australian Capital Territory Rowing Association
- Acoustic Transmission
- Analog Computer Translator
- Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District (California)
- Bureau for Workers' Activities (International Labour Office)
- Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (India)
- Activity Report
- Activation Request
- Activin A Receptor, Type IIB
- Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (Canada and US)
- Association Canadienne des Technologues en Radiation Médicale
- Advisory Committee on Tenure-Related Processes
- Association of Consulting Town and Regional Planners (South Africa)
- Agency Candidate System
- Amel Center for Treatment and Rehabilitation of Victims of Torture
- Altadena Crest Trail Restoration Working Group (South Pasadena, CA)
- Aboriginal Christian Training Services (Tweed Heads, New South Wales, Australia)
- Abundant Care Training Services (Detroit, MI)
- Access to Care, Treatment and Support (HIV/AIDS)
- Accountability, Controllability, and Traceability System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the task order, ManTech will provide the Naval Surface Warfare Center Carderock Division's (NSWCCD) Signatures Directorate with a full range of engineering, technical, and program assessment services for submarine and surface ship acoustic trials.
Under this contract, ManTech will continue to apply its in-depth expertise in acoustic trial preparation and direction, shipboard localization of noise sources, post-trial data reduction and analysis, fleet data submittal analysis and report production.