The global company is implementing Fraunhofer's Acoustic Echo Control and MPEG AAC-LC audio codec into its telepresence 6G solutions.
What does AEC stand for?
AEC stands for Acoustic Echo Control
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AEC
We have 540 other meanings of AEC in our Acronym Attic
- Average Expected Body Weight
- Able Enrichment Centre (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Aboriginal Education Centre (various locations)
- Absolute Eosinophil Count (blood)
- Academic Enrichment Center (University of Delaware; Newark, DE)
- Acceptable Effluent Concentration
- Account Expiration Component (software)
- Account Expiration Control (Joomla)
- Accounting Education Center (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Acoustic Echo Canceler
- Acoustic Echo Control Equipment
- Acoustic Echo Controller
- Adaptive Echo Cancellation
- Address Element Correction (USPS)
- Adult Earnings Change
- Adult Education Committee (various organizations)
- Advanced Electronics Company
- Advanced Energy Conversion (Schenectady, NY)
- Advanced Environmental Corporation
- Advanced Error Correction (CDS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to Ditech's Adaptive Noise Cancellation and Acoustic Echo Control algorithms, VQABlue offers Enhanced Voice Intelligibility and Adaptive Listener Enhancement, which are two powerful algorithms that improve speech for the headset or car kit owner.
Such proven features as Octasic Music Protection, Acoustic Echo Control (AEC), Adaptive Noise Reduction (ANR), and extensive conferencing capabilities allow for these IPBX equipment providers to easily implement high end capabilities in a uniform manner from the smallest to largest products.
Key features of the OCT6100 Series include carrier-deployed echo cancellation with high-quality noise matching, automatic level control, adaptive noise reduction, acoustic echo control, advanced tone detection and full capacity conferencing.
In addition to providing superior echo cancellation, all OCT6100 devices include high quality noise matching, manual gain control, adaptive level control, acoustic echo control, and G.
Integrated onto Ditech's advanced voice processor platforms, VQA(TM) includes the following voice enhancement features that enable service providers to improve, measure and manage voice quality: * Adaptive Noise Cancellation * Enhanced Voice Intelligibility * Acoustic Echo Control * Automatic Level Control * Hybrid Echo Cancellation Ditech's products are deployed in VoIP networks where long PSTN tail delays (exceeding 64ms) introduce unacceptable levels of echo.
The OCT6100 Series is designed to support a broad range of applications, and offers extensive features such as noise reduction, acoustic echo control, signaling tone detection, audio conferencing, and more, without sacrificing channel count.
The BVP f620 configuration supports Ditech Communications' comprehensive Voice Quality Assurance suite, consisting of Adaptive Noise Cancellation, Acoustic Echo Control, Automatic Level Control, and Enhanced Voice Intelligibility features.