of Toronto, Canada) updated textbook and resource provides expert advice on the bedside management of acid-base and electrolyte disorders.
What does ABEL stand for?
ABEL stands for Acid-Base and Electrolyte
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ABEL
We have 10 other meanings of ABEL in our Acronym Attic
- Aménagement Bureau Entreprise Gilmat (French: Gilmat Corporate Planning Office)
- Arab Bureau of Education for the Gulf States (Saudi Arabia)
- Albers Business Ethics Initiative (Seattle University; Washington)
- Association of British Engineers in Italy (Milan, Italy)
- Associazione dei Bibliotecari Ecclesiastici Italiani (Italian librarians association)
- Associação Brasileira das Empresas Importadoras de Veículos Automotores (Brazilian Association of Motor Vehicles Importing Companies)
- Aktiva Bogota Esperantista Junulara Asocio
- Alternative Basic Education for Karamoja (Uganda)
- Arctic Borderlands Ecological Knowledge Co-operative (Yukon, Canada)
- Advanced Boolean Equation Language
- Advanced Boolean Expression Language
- Advanced Broadband Enabled Learning
- Advanced Business Education, Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Air Breathing Electric Laser
- Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature
- Agent-Based Environment for Linking Simulations
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Agents & Brokers Education Network (insurance industry)
- Agricultural and Biological Engineering (university course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Drug Interactions Although acid-base and electrolyte disturbances were not reported in the clinical trials with TRUSOPT, these disturbances have been reported with oral carbonic anhydrase inhibitors and have, in some instances, resulted in drug interactions (e.
It provides an overview of acid-base and electrolytes, supported by evidence-based findings, in a table format.