pylori infection, thereby making further contributions to the treatment of acid related disorders and improve the QOL (Quality of Life) of patients with peptic ulcers.
What does ARD stand for?
ARD stands for Acid Related Disorder
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARD
We have 227 other meanings of ARD in our Acronym Attic
- Annotated Revised Code of Washington (book)
- Archives and Records Council Wales (UK)
- Australian Research Centre for Water in Society
- A3I Requirements Document
- Abort Region Determination
- Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition
- Acceptance Requirement Document
- Acción Radical Demócrata (Radical Democratic Action; political movement, Guatemala)
- Accounting Reference Date
- Acid Reflux Disease
- Acid Rock Drainage (mining)
- Acoustic Research Detachment
- Acquired Rights Directive (EU; now Business Transfers Directive)
- Acute Respiratory Disease
- Administrative Review Division (Colorado)
- Admission, Review and Dismissal (Individual Educational Planning committee)
- Advanced Reactor Division
- Advanced Research Division
- Advanced Resource Development
- Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stahl was a member of the team that launched Prilosec(R), the leading treatment of acid related disorders.
PPIs are used to treat acid related disorders such as erosive esophagitis, which may require up to eight weeks of therapy and are considered a standard treatment for this condition.