UOP developed and manufactures UOP Separex (TM) membrane systems and UOP Amine Guard (TM) FS solvent systems for acid gas removal as well as UOP MOLSIV (TM) adsorbent materials for water and mercury removal.
What does AGR stand for?
AGR stands for Acid Gas Removal (natural gas processing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AGR
We have 109 other meanings of AGR in our Acronym Attic
- Ados Gay Québec (French: Quebec Gay Teens; lifestyle forum; Quebec, Canada)
- Advisory Group on Quarantine (United Kingdom)
- Answers to Gospel Questions (Mormon book)
- Association des Graphologues du Québec (French: Graphologists Association of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Association Géocaching Québec (French: Geocaching Association Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Ambient Groundwater Quality Standard
- AGARD Reports, A Quarterly Listing
- Australian Government Quality Teacher Program
- Abfallentsorgungs-Gesellschaft Ruhrgebiet GmbH (German: Waste Disposal Company)
- Accounting and Governance Risk
- Active Guard and Reserve (US DoD)
- Activités Génératrices de Revenus (French: Income Generating Activities)
- Actual Gear Ratio
- Adaptive Gaussian Representation
- Adjusted Gross Revenue
- Advanced Gas-cooled Reactor
- Aggregate Growth Rate
- Aggregate Router
- Agra, India - Kheria (Airport Code)
- Agricultura (Portuguese and Spanish: Agriculture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
QP Gas Operations is highlighting its various environmental projects, including its Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS), Acid Gas Removal Revamp Project, Sulfur Recovery Unit Upgrade Project and Flare Mitigation Project.
Project Start:2010 Project End :September 2014 Project Location: Mina Al-Ahmadi ,Kuwait Contract Value : KD250 million Project Status :Ongoing Description: The project is intended to install a new unit for acid Gas Removal at Mina Al-Ahmadi Refinery and revamp of the existing unit in the refinery The new unit will be running at an average rate of 146 MMSCF/D and 39 BPSD of condensate.
Messai'eed's covered construction of a new acid gas removal unit, an amine-sweetening plant, rehabilitation of the sulphur recovery unit, and the supply and installation of compressors and a flared gas system.
The expansion calls for the construction of a 350 MMcf/d train at the Habshan complex; installation of a low-pressure booster compressor; a gas pipeline from the Bab oil field to Habshan; a new acid gas removal unit; a new natural gas liquids (NGL) unit; an NGL pipeline and a high-pressure gas pipeline to Habshan from the Abu Dhabi Company For Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO) oil field at Bu Hasa.
Amine gas treating, also known as gas sweetening and acid gas removal, refers to a group of processes that use aqueous solutions of various alkylamines (commonly referred to simply as amines) to remove hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and carbon dioxide (CO2) from gases.
April 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UOP LLC, a Honeywell (NYSE: HON) company, announced today that it has been selected by Malaysia's Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) to provide technology for acid gas removal on the world's first Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) project, known as PETRONAS Floating LNG 1or PFLNG 1.
The licensing of Shell gasification and acid gas removal technologies and the provision of engineering services is included in the Jazan Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle Project (IGCC) contract.