The draft, to be adopted Thursday, says the Acid Deposition Monitoring Network in East Asia (EANET) aims to create a common understanding on acid rain, provide information on acid rain to national- and regional-level policy-makers, and promote cooperation among countries on the issue.
What does EANET stand for?
EANET stands for Acid Deposition Monitoring Network in East Asia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Emergency Actions Noncommissioned Officer
- Engineering, Analysis & Design (Australia)
- Experimental Autoimmune Nigral Damage (study)
- East Akron Neighborhood Development Corporation (est. 1992; Akron, OH)
- East Alliance Neighborhood Development Corporation (Ohio; est. 1990)
- European-American Nuclear Data Committee
- Employers Association of the Northeast (Agawam, Massachusetts)
- Energy Assessment North East (UK)
- Équipe Alphabétisation Nouvelle-Écosse (French: Literacy Team Nova Scotia; Canada)
- Evangelistic Association of New England (now Vision New England; Danvers, MA)
- Education Appreciation National Foundation
- Extraction Anchor Not Found (iMacros placeholder)
- Extractions of Atrial Natriuretic Factor (nuclear medicine)
- Enlisted Association National Guard (New Jersey)
- Erwin Area Neighborhood Group (North Carolina)
- Enlisted Association of the National Guard of the United States
- Eastern Asia Natural Hazards Mapping Project
- East African Natural History Society (Kenya)
- Evangelical Alliance Northern Ireland
- Electrologists Association of New Jersey
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participants are expected to decide on designating a Niigata-based acid rain research center as the backbone of the Acid Deposition Monitoring Network in East Asia (EANET).