The end results of achieving customer excellence include implementation of a customer centric organization, enabling a single view of the customer and facilitating the cross selling of products and services.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Achieving Customer Excellence (Quality of Service Survey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Access to Cosmetology Education
- Access-Controlled Entry
- Accessibility Center of Excellence
- Accountability, Creativity and Efficiency
- Accounting and Computer Enterprises
- Accredited Center for Education (Sair Linux & GNU training facility)
- Accuracy and Coverage Evaluation (US Census)
- ACE Rapid Reaction Corps
- Achieving Communications Excellence
- Achieving Competitive Excellence
- Achieving the Competitive Edge
- Acidity in Cloud Experiment
- Acorn Computer Enterprises (company)
- Acquisition Career Enhancement
- Acquisition Center for Excellence (various US DoD organizations)
- Acquisition Center of Excellence
- Acquisition Cost Evaluation
- Action against Child Exploitation
- Action Catholique des Enfants (French: Catholic Action for Children)
- Action Community for Entrepreneurship (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
McGuigan led the development and growth of the Transportation Management System for Penske, and was recognized with several awards, including the GE Achieving Customer Excellence Award.