CONTACT: Achievement House Charter School, +1-610-527-0143 Web site: http://www.
What does AHCS stand for?
AHCS stands for Achievement House Charter School (Bryn Marw, Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHCS
We have 10 other meanings of AHCS in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Health Care Professionals (London, UK)
- Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (now Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, AHRQ)
- Association of Higher Civil and Public Servants (Ireland)
- Alliance for Health Care Research (Studer Group)
- American Health Care Recruiting (staffing company; California)
- Austrian Hotel Contract Regulations
- Australian Health Care Reform Alliance
- Agency for Health Care Policy
- Agency for Health Care Research and Quality (Rockville, MD)
- Ad Hoc Committee on Reporting Standards
- Adams-Hanover Counseling Services (Hanover, PA)
- Adaptive Hierarchical Coding Scheme
- Air Hub Control System
- Another Halo Comic Strip
- Australian Home Care Services Pty. Ltd. (Victoria, Australia)
- Aboriginal Health Council of South Australia
- Ad Hoc Committee on Sexual Abuse
- Alberta Home Care and Support Association (Canada)
- Aboriginal Human Capital Strategies Initiative (Canada West Foundation)
- Automatic Header Control Switch Matrix
Samples in periodicals archive:
Achievement House Charter School is a tuition-free, cyber charter high school open to Pennsylvania residents in grades 9 - 12.
The 30 recipients of this year's charter-school planning grants and contact information follow: Allegheny County Propel Schools $16,000 Contact: Jeremy Resnick 412-201-2450 Beaver County Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School $25,000 Contact: Nick Trombetta 724-643-8650 Bradford County PA Hinterland Mobile Cyber Charter School $25,000 Contact: Carolyn Knapp 570-358-3177 Bucks County Achievement House Charter School $25,000 Contact: Wallace H.