Acetylcholine receptor antibody characteristics in myasthenia gravis.
What does ACHRAB stand for?
ACHRAB stands for Acetylcholine Receptor Antibody
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Adjacent Cell Hit Ratio
- Advisory Committee on Health Research
- Alabama Council on Human Relations (Auburn, Alabama)
- Albanian Center for Human Rights
- American Convention on Human Rights (Organization of American States)
- Ante Christum
- Asian Centre for Human Rights
- Asian Coalition for Housing Rights (Nepal)
- Acetylcholine Receptor, Muscle, Alpha Subunit
- Anoka County Housing and Redevelopment Authority (est. 1994; Minnesota)
- Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments
- Australian Centre for Human Rights Education (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology)
- Aftercooler Heat Rejection Factor (Caterpillar)
- Advanced Certified Hyperbarics Registered Nurse
- Alberta Consultative Health Research Network (Canada)
- Asian Coalition of Human Rights Organizations
- Association of Chief Human Resources Officers
- Amman Center for Human Rights Studies
- Academy Charter High School (Lake Como, NJ)
- Adams Central High School (Monroe, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acetylcholine receptor antibody was positive at 45.
Acetylcholine receptor antibody as a diagnostic test for myasthenia gravis: results in 153 validated cases and 2967 diagnostic assays.