3 million mtpa of carbon monoxide) and International Acetyl Co.
What does ACC1 stand for?
ACC1 stands for Acetyl Co(-enzyme) A Carboxylase 1
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Adaptive Condition-Based Consensus for Any Number of Faults (algorithm)
- ACC (Air Combat Command) Global Operations Center (intelligence)
- American College of Cardiology - National Cardiovascular Data Registry
- American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association
- Accumulation/Income (finance)
- Airlift Coordination Center/Military Airlift Support Squadron (USAF)
- Air Control Center Oceanic Control Area
- Air Combat Command Studies & Analyses Squadron
- Administrative Committee on Coordination/Subcommittee on Nutrition (United Nations)
- Acetyl-CoA Carboxylase 2
- Aboriginal Child Care Agency (Australia)
- Accelerated Capital Cost Allowance
- Addictions Care Center of Albany, Inc (Albany, NY)
- Advanced Composite Cargo Aircraft (US Air Force)
- African Child Care Association (now African Aid Organization)
- Afro-Canadian Caribbean Association (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Agricultural Commodities Certification Association (Washington, DC)
- Air Conditioning Contractors Association (Texas)
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (trade association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acetic acid is produced by the International Acetyl Co (IAC), a Sipchem affiliate, and the first shipment went to Asian markets, Sipchem said in a statement on the Saudi bourse website.
Sipchem has completed procedures for the sale of an 11%-stake in both Acetyl Co.