Results of the research show that the produced sensor has acceptable selectivity and sensitivity to ammonia in comparison to the vapor of other amines such as methylamine and also to methanol, ethanol, acetonitrile, acetone, hexane, pyridine, and water.
What does ATN stand for?
ATN stands for Acetonitrile
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATN
We have 128 other meanings of ATN in our Acronym Attic
- Aircraft Type Model Series Report
- Advanced Targeted Marketing Technology
- Advanced Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Address Translation and Mapping Unit
- Advanced Technology Meteorological Unit (weather forecasting)
- Adiabatic Tendency of Meridional Wind
- Atomic Materials Rail Transport Car
- Accelerator Technical Note
- Account Telephone Number
- Across the Nightmare (Dance Dance Revolution song)
- Action Performance Companies, Inc. (stock symbol; Phoenix, AZ)
- Acute Tubular Necrosis
- Acyclic Transmission Network
- Adaptive Tactical Navigation
- Advanced Television Infrared Observation Satellite
- Advanced Tiros N (satellite)
- Aeronautical Telecommunications Network
- Africa Trade Network
- Agri-Food Trade Network (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
99990 UV-Visible Absorption Spectroscopy The UV-visible absorption spectra of the pure chelate in two different solvent systems, in acetonitrile and in an acetonitrile (ACN)-chloroform mixture, of the bPy[O.
It also is claimed to help retain acetonitrile and methanol for extended incubations without solvent leakage, thus purportedly eliminating time-consuming centrifugation and transfer steps.
Acetonitrile, produced to such high standards of purity, is used by the pharmaceutical industry as a solvent in the production of insulin and antibiotics.
Tokyo, Mar 6, 2012 - (JCN) - Asahi Kasei Chemicals will be building a new acetonitrile plant that will have a production capacity of 11,000 tons per year in South Korea.
High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) purification fractions of water and acetonitrile normally need to be dried before further downstream processing and/or sample storage.
In the procedure, serum proteins are precipitated with acetonitrile containing 1,3-PD, the supernatant is dehydrated with a water scavenger, and the volume is reduced to < 100 [micro]L in a N,N-dimethylformamide (DMF)trapping solvent (but not to dryness).
Acetone, acetonitrile and dichloromethane were used in analytical grade and were supplied by Sigma Aldrich.