Vain"), Snap ("Power"), La Bouche ("Sweet Dreams"), No Mercy ("Where Do You Go"), Go West and Jenny Berggren from Ace of Base ("All That She Wants") will bring their Euro-pop hits to the concert on November 16 from 8pm.
What does AOB stand for?
AOB stands for Ace of Base (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AOB
We have 49 other meanings of AOB in our Acronym Attic
- All of A Sudden
- American Outlaw Action Series
- Annals of Applied Statistics (quarterly journal)
- Arkansas Oklahoma Astronomical Society (Van Buren, AR)
- Advanced Operational Art Studies Fellowship (advanced military studies program)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- Asia-Oceania Association for the Study of Obesity
- Adaptive Onestep Plus Adaptive Twostep
- Autobiography of a Yogi (book)
- Accessory Olfactory Bulb
Samples in periodicals archive:
An Ace of Base tune was one of the first, I used to make up a dance routine with girls who lived on my street How do you describe your job to your mates?
The only other act to have more consecutive weeks in the Top 10 is Ace Of Base, who clocked up 48.
And if you're reading this, Ace of Base, I'd like to produce your next album please.
1 Bill Murray starred in Groundhog Day 2 Ace Of Base had a UK No1 single with All That She Wants 3 Actor River Phoenix died 4 The cult seige at Waco ended with an inferno wordwise THE word may sound familiar but what does it mean?
Although with acts like Roxette, Ace of Base, Whigfield and Right Said Fred, maybe you'd rather forget them.
Others, like Ace of Base, Roxette, the Cardigans, Emilia, Meja, Robyn, Rednex and Eagle-Eye Cherry are already familiar names overseas, where people are often unaware they are Swedish.
In the 70's they gave us ABBA, in the 80's it was Roxette, the 90's it was Ace of Base, and now Sweden gives us Capital Records pop phenomenon Bosson (pronounced bo-sahn).