In 1991, the Army and McDonnell Douglas created the Area Weapon System Accuracy Improvement program to satisfy Army requirements.
What does AIP stand for?
AIP stands for Accuracy Improvement Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AIP
We have 384 other meanings of AIP in our Acronym Attic
- Abbreviated Implementation Process
- Academic in Practice (nursing)
- Academic Integration Page
- Academic International Press
- Academic Internship Program (University of California, San Diego)
- Academic Intervention Program
- Access Improvement Program (Act Health Australia)
- Accredited Incentive Practitioner
- Accrued Interest Payable
- Accumulated Income Payment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Working to standards established by the Tiger Accuracy Improvement Program, this ensures that traffic intelligence is accurately plotted on maps for subsequent analysis.