He received his Bachelors Degree with honors in Finance from California State University, Fullerton, an MBA from the Anderson School of Management at UCLA and is a holder of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Accredited Valuation Analyst (AVA) designations.
What does AVA stand for?
AVA stands for Accredited Valuation Analyst
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AVA
We have 199 other meanings of AVA in our Acronym Attic
- Asset Visibility Computer Based Training
- All View-1
- Alternate Voice/Data
- Audiovisual/Visual Information (US DoD)
- Authorized Version of 1611 (Holy Bible in English)
- Asparagus Virus 2
- Aviation Maintenance Material Management
- Anteroventral Third Ventricle Region
- Accompagnement Vers la Vie Active (French: Coaching Towards Active Living; est. 2006)
- Activity Value Analysis
- Actuarial Value of Assets (accounting)
- Adaptation Validation and Analysis CSCI
- Agri-food and Veterinary Authority (Singapore)
- Agricultural Vulnerability Assessment
- Air Vehicle Avionics
- Air Void Analyzer (concrete)
- Air Volume Adjuster (Fox Racing Shox, Inc.)
- Alaska Visitors Association
- Albany Visitors Association (Albany, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] He can be proud of the fact that NACVA's CVA and Accredited Valuation Analyst designations are the only valuation credentials accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies.
To qualify for the Accredited Valuation Analyst (AVA) designation, the candidate must: 1.
An Accredited Valuation Analyst, Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst and Financial Risk Manager, Dr.
is an Accredited Valuation Analyst and Chartered Financial Analyst who has conducted business analysis, valuations, and deal structuring for over 15 years.
An Accredited Valuation Analyst, certified Financial Risk Manager and Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst, Mangiero urges investment fiduciaries to adopt comprehensive pension risk management policies and procedures, if not already in place.
Mangiero, CFA, Accredited Valuation Analyst, Financial Risk Manager and Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst, "There is a sea change underway with respect to the use of hedge funds by pension plans.
Mangiero, CFA, Accredited Valuation Analyst, Financial Risk Manager and Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst, "Pension fiduciaries are on the hook for making sure that they have done everything possible to avoid a hedge fund meltdown.