She is a member of the International Association of Home Staging Professionals and has earned the Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) designation.
What does ASP stand for?
ASP stands for Accredited Staging Professional
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASP
We have 781 other meanings of ASP in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Support Program (various schools)
- Academy of Students of Pharmacy
- Accelerated String Processor
- Access Service Provider
- Accident Sequence Precursor
- Accident Statistics Program (published by IADC)
- Accounting Service Provider
- Accreditation Support Package
- Accredited Security Parameter
- Accredited Service Partner
- Acoustic Surface Plasmon (electron wave present on metal surfaces)
- Acquisition Strategy Panel/Plan/Paper
- Acquisition Strategy Process
- Acquisition Systems Protection
- Action Solutions Placements (Vimont, QB, Canada)
- Active Server Page (Microsoft script engine)
- Actors' Shakespeare Project (Somerville, MA)
- Actuarial Standards of Practice
- Acute Suppurative Pancreatitis
- Acylation Stimulating Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is an Accredited Staging Professional (ASP), a member of the International Association of Home Staging Professionals (IAHSP), and a member of the Interior Redesign Industry Specialists (IRIS).
In 2007, she received her Accredited Staging Professional certification through Stagedhomes.
Each plan is packed with value and includes the following features: -- full support for an online bidding -- buyer paid commission -- audio virtual tour -- interactive floor plan -- home staging consultation by an Accredited Staging Professional -- pre-listing home inspection -- property website -- press release and podcast -- local and international MLS listings -- post contract closing services Advanced plans include pre-sale appraisal, printed showing guide, and password-protected Web sites for the most seriously interested potential buyers.
Some of the issues outlined throughout these pages include: How to write a business plan, market your company, and make the most of your resources How to work through the consulting, bidding, and Staging processes How to establish solid relationships with real estate agents and brokers How to obtain your Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) designation Filled with in-depth insights, expert advice, and proven strategies that Schwarz has developed over the course of her stellar career, Building a Successful Home Staging Business will put you in the perfect position to profit from the many opportunities that exist in this dynamic market.
In addition, Accredited Staging Professional Kari Takacs, owner of Curtain Call, will work with the winning nonprofit to select and professionally stage the artwork.
com and thousands of Accredited Staging Professionals (ASPs) will join together to "stage" Ronald McDonald Houses all over the world during the 2007 Worldwide Staging Service Week.
com Contact Information: Carolina Spaces, LLC Joan Inglis, Accredited Staging Professional Master[R] 803-628-8053 Contact via Email www.