com)-- Meritage Management, a Salt Lake City company, was recently honored as the 2011 Accredited Management Organization of the Year at the Greater Salt Lake City Chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) Awards and Installation Banquet at the Sutton Hotel in Salt Lake City.
What does AMO stand for?
AMO stands for Accredited Management Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMO
We have 120 other meanings of AMO in our Acronym Attic
- Applied Microwave Nondestructive Testing Laboratory (Colorado State University Electrical Engineering Department facility)
- Angkatan Muda Nahdlatul Ulama (Indonesian Islamic youth group)
- Asociación Mexicana para las Naciones Unidas (Spanish)
- Azienda Municipalizzata Nettezza Urbana (Italian: Municipal Urban Sanitation Company; est. 1968; Pergine Valsugana, Italy)
- Alaska Maritime National Wildlife Refuge
- Ash Meadows National Wildlife Refuge (Nevada; US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- Antique Maps New York City (CD-ROM)
- Anterior Marginal Necrotic Zone
- A Miracle Occurs
- Abbott Medical Optics (Milpitas, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Canada that has earned the prestigious ACCREDITED MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION (AMO[R]) accreditation.
10, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- RCP Management Company, an Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) and an Accredited Management Organization (AMO), has selected Mint Advertising of Branchburg, N.
Levites Realty Management, LLC will be honored as an Accredited Management Organization for 30 years.
Firms must have been in business for a minimum of three years and have undergone a financial/credit check by an independent company; * Hold a minimum amount of depositor's forgery and alterations coverage, and a fidelity bond; * Be interviewed and recommended for approval by their local IREM Chapter; and * Adhere to IREM's strictly enforced Code of Professional Ethics for Accredited Management Organizations, which regulates relationships with owners, investors and the public.
PMG also is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO).
The Chapter will offer to assist in the enhancement of the features of the new multi-family tool for these assets by identifying the many Accredited Management Organizations (AMO), the Certified Property Managers (CPM) and Accredited Residential Managers (ARM) that handle thousands of residential units in the metropolitan tri-state area.
To earn the Accredited Management Organization (AMO) designation from IREM, a company must demonstrate a high level of performance, experience and financial stability, and have a CPM[Sup R] in an executive position.