Brooker, CPM Memorial Scholarship Program was re-designed to assist local chapter Certified Property Manager candidates and Accredited Commercial Manager and Accredited Residential Manager applicants in earning their chosen IREM designation by awarding three scholarships per year, each consisting of the cost of tuition to attend one IREM educational course in Brooker's name.
What does ACoM stand for?
ACoM stands for Accredited Commercial Manager (Institute of Real Estate Management)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACoM
We have 23 other meanings of ACoM in our Acronym Attic
- Average Cost of Labour
- Advanced Communication Link Analysis and Design Environment (Icucom Corp simulation product)
- Augmented Cost of Living Index (accounting measure)
- Autori Cattolici e Opere Liturgiche (Italian)
- Association of Colombian Professionals in Atlanta (Norcross, Georgia)
- Asociación Colombiana de Profesores de Francés (French: Colombian Association of French Teachers; Colombia)
- Australian Conference on Optics, Lasers and Spectroscopy
- Augmentative Communication on Line Users Group
- A Celebration of Music (Washington)
- Above Center Of Mass
- Agency.com (NASDAQ Symbol)
- Alberta Coalition of Motorcyclists
- American College of Occupational Medicine
- Area Conference Only Membership (Mennonite church)
- Army Command
- Asian Communist
- Assessment of Contemporary Modularization Techniques (workshop)
- Associate Commissioner for Office of Management
- Association for Convention Operations Management
- Atlantic Command (USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Article I states: [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A CERTIFIED PROPERTY MANAGER [R], CPM [R] Candidate, ACCREDITED RESIDENTIAL MANAGER [R], ACCREDITED COMMERCIAL MANAGER or Associate Member (herein referred to as Member) shall at all times exercise loyalty to the interests of the client and the employer or firm with whom the Member is affiliated.
In order to become a CPM, ARM or ACCREDITED COMMERCIAL MANAGER, we all must take a pledge that we will continue to subscribe to the Institute's Code of Professional Ethics before we can become certified in our career of choice.
The Code is adhered to by IREM's Certified Property Manager (CPM) Members and Candidates, Accredited Residential Manager (ARM) Members, Accredited Commercial Manager Members, and now Associate Members.
The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM[R]) has launched its first new credential in 25 years, the Accredited Commercial Manager certification.
We also have a new website coming out in January that is going to help our membership in a lot of different ways and we have a new designation, the accredited commercial manager, which should spark more membership interest.