The credentialing arm of NSA, the Accreditation Council for Accountancy and Taxation, offers credentials specifically geared toward the small business accountant--the Accredited Business Accountant (ABA), the Accredited Tax Advisor (ATA), and the Accredited Tax Preparer (ATP).
What does ABA stand for?
ABA stands for Accredited Business Accountant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABA
We have 463 other meanings of ABA in our Acronym Attic
- Albumin Blue 670
- Aaron Burr Association
- Abakan (Russia)
- Aberrated Beam Analyzer
- Aboriginal Benefits Account (royalty distribution account established under the Aboriginal Land Rights Act)
- Above Mean Axis (drawing reference plane)
- Abscisic Acid (plant hormone)
- Académie des Beaux-Arts (French: Academy of Fine Arts; Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Acceso Banda Ancha
- Accommodation Booking Agency (various locations)
- Acid-Base Account
- Acrylonitrile-Butadiene Acrylate
- Adaptable Business Architecture (Peoplesoft)
- Adaptive Battlespace Awareness (US DoD Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration)
- Address Book Archive (file name extension)
- Adult Buddhist Association
- Advanced Ballistic Algorithm
- Advanced Battery Assessment
- Agent Based Architecture
- Agent-Based Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
The JPA, first performed in 1999, is the basis for the Accredited Business Accountant examination plan.
We have developed language for use in lobbying legislatures to allow the Accredited Business Accountant designation to be used.
I have charged the Right to Practice Committee with initiating a campaign to gain legal acceptance of the Accredited Business Accountant (ABA) credential in those states where use of the credential is now unlawful or questionable.
The North Dakota Society of Accountants worked hard in 2003 on legislation that would, among other items, recognize Accredited Business Accountants as a license class.
The credentials ACAT offers are: Accredited Business Accountant (ABA); Accredited Tax Preparer (ATP); and Accredited Tax Advisor (ATA).
How is an Accredited Business Accountant (ABA) different from a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)?
The Accredited Business Accountant (ABA) mark is registered and owned by the Accreditation Council.