Bilsborough has a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of San Diego and has earned the Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS) designation from The College of Financial Planning.
What does AAMS stand for?
AAMS stands for Accredited Asset Management Specialist (College for Financial Planning)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAMS
We have 58 other meanings of AAMS in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Medical Record Librarians (formerly Association of Record Librarians of North America)
- Armstrong Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory
- Ash and Misty Romance Novel (Pokemon fan fiction)
- Accounting and Auditing Manual for Research Operations (Philippines)
- American Association of Medical Review Officers
- Army Air Movements Requirements Office
- American Association of Motorcycle Road Racers
- Automated Ambulatory Medical Record System
- Alberta Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Abigail Adams Middle School (Weymouth, MA)
- Advanced AFSATCOM Monitoring Subsystem
- Advanced Automatic Monitoring System
- Agency Asset Management System
- Aggregate Area Management Study
- Air-to-Air Missile Seeker
- Air-To-Air Missile System
- American Accordion Musicological Society
- American Air Mail Society
- American Asset Management Services Corp. (Skokie, IL)
- Amministrazione Autonoma Monopoli di Stato (Italian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com AAMS: Accredited Asset Management Specialist * Teaches how to foster client relationships and gather assets under management CRPC: Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor * Explores principles including estate planning and asset management Conference of Consulting Actuaries ccactuaries.
As a Vice President of Investments for a national financial services firm, she has also obtained the designations of Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC[R]), Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS[R]) and Registered Financial Gerontologist (RFG[R]).
Leon has earned the Accredited Asset Management Specialist (SM) (AAMS) designation and holds a B.
Awarded by: American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters and the Insurance Institute of America Accredited Asset Management Specialist (MMS) Description: Earning this designation trains financial professionals in building lasting client relationships and gathering assets under management.
Laura, who is a member of the National Speakers Association, also holds the designations of Accredited Asset Management Specialist and Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor.
In addition to his CFP certification, he has earned the professional designations of Chartered Financial Consultant and Accredited Asset Management Specialist.
He is an Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS), a designation offered by the College for Financial Planning, and serves on both the Securities Industry Association Investment Company Committee and Advisory Roundtable.