What does ASCBE stand for?
ASCBE stands for Accreditation Service for Certifying Bodies (Europe), Ltd.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Australian Shepherd Club of Arizona, Inc.
- Actual Self-Care Behavior (gerontology)
- Address Space Control Block (MVS)
- Advertising Standards Complaints Board (New Zealand Advertising Standards Authority)
- American Society for Cell Biology
- Arbitrarily-Shaped Conducting Body
- Arsenal Supporters Club Bulgaria (est. 2004; Bulgaria)
- Avionics Standard Communication Bus
- Ambulance Services Collective Bargaining Act (legislation; Canada)
- Amistad Suffolk County Black Bar Association (New York)
- American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Annual Statement of Community Benefits Standard (Department of State Health Services; Texas)
- A Systems Communication Company
- Academia Sinica Computer Center
- Adenoid Squamous Cell Carcinoma (oncology)
- Advanced Sports Car Concept (Acura)
- Advanced Supply Chain Collaboration (software)
- Air Standardization Coordinating Committee
- Air Station Cape Cod (US Coast Guard)
- Airspace Coordination Centre