KARACHI -- A meeting of Provincial Accreditation Committee for the issuance of accreditation card to journalist for year 2015 was held under the chair of Secretary Information Dr.
What does ACM stand for?
ACM stands for Accreditation Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACM
We have 573 other meanings of ACM in our Acronym Attic
- Aanderaa Current Meter
- Abstract Control Model (telecommunications)
- Academy of Contemporary Music (UK)
- Academy of Country Music
- Acceleration and Control Modulator (Ski-Doo snowmobiles)
- Access Control Manager (software and web-based program)
- Access Control Mechanism (computing)
- Access Control Module
- Access Cost Management
- Accounts Management
- Accredited Case Manager (American Case Management Association credential)
- Accredited Cruise Manager (travel)
- Accumulated Call Meter
- Acer Classroom Manager (educational software)
- Acoustic Countermeasures
- Acoustic Current Meters
- Acquisition Career Manager
- Acting City Manager
- Active Channel Margin (aquatic habitat)
- Active Countermeasures
Samples in periodicals archive:
While there, he served on the Accreditation Committee, and after graduation, he served on the Century Club's board of directors.
BV received accreditation from the French Accreditation Committee (Cofrac) to certify offshore wind projects.
The DAC is also a member of the accreditation committee of the OIC (Organisation of Islamic Countries), which earns it specific recognition of all accredited bodies of all OIC countries.
Chair of the accreditation committee Kirsty Newton reported on the new accreditation process, and outlined a proposed mentorship project to support nurses to achieve accreditation.
Matthew Jelavic, Vice President of Education and the National Accreditation Committee are pleased to announce that the following Humber College programs have been Nationally Accredited:
Working with the applicant health department, their site review team and our Accreditation Committee, we will award the first accreditation decisions when all of the relevant processes have been completed to everyone's satisfaction.
KS: IABC staff-and volunteers have worked with Royal Roads faculty and the accreditation committee to enhance the program to better meet the needs of candidates.