CHANGE OF YEAR-END To facilitate the process of allotting shares arising from any future fund-raisings, the Board has decided to amend the Company's accounting reference date to 31 December.
What does ARD stand for?
ARD stands for Accounting Reference Date
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARD
We have 227 other meanings of ARD in our Acronym Attic
- Air Resupply and Communications Wing (US Air Force)
- American Religious Civil War
- Annotated Revised Code of Washington (book)
- Archives and Records Council Wales (UK)
- Australian Research Centre for Water in Society
- A3I Requirements Document
- Abort Region Determination
- Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition
- Acceptance Requirement Document
- Acción Radical Demócrata (Radical Democratic Action; political movement, Guatemala)
- Acid Reflux Disease
- Acid Related Disorder
- Acid Rock Drainage (mining)
- Acoustic Research Detachment
- Acquired Rights Directive (EU; now Business Transfers Directive)
- Acute Respiratory Disease
- Administrative Review Division (Colorado)
- Admission, Review and Dismissal (Individual Educational Planning committee)
- Advanced Reactor Division
- Advanced Research Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company has changed its accounting reference date to bring it in line with other companies in the group, making like-for-like comparisons difficult but the 18-month loss of pounds 49.
For example, if the company decides to change its accounting reference date and forgets to tell Companies House, then the accounts will be consider late when they arrive on the new date.
references to financial years ending on or after 30 January 2004 do not include financial years ending on of after that date only by reason of a notice of alteration of accounting reference date delivered to the registrar on or after 9 January 2004 (being the date the regulations were made).
The anticipated accounting reference date is December 31, 2005 and the expected admission date is September 30, 2005.
Ezybonds (UK) plc ("Ezybonds (UK)" or the "Company") Change of Accounting Reference Date Ezybonds (UK) announces that by resolution of the Board on 12 November 2012, it has changed its accounting reference date from 30 June to 31 December.
ELY, England, July 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Ethical Holdings plc (Nasdaq: ETHCY) today announced its third quarter results for the 1999 fiscal year and a change to its accounting reference date.
Change of accounting reference date and introduction of quarterly reporting We have decided to change the company's accounting reference date from April 30 to December 31 to align it with the accounting reference dates of our major global competitors and with the calendar year periods used for economic and other statistical data in respect of our major markets.