Property managers need to examine their current accounting management systems to confirm that billing for extraordinary tenant requests is automatic.
What does AMS stand for?
AMS stands for Accounting Management System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMS
We have 885 other meanings of AMS in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Monitoring System (SABIS)
- Academy of Management Studies (various locations)
- Academy of Medical Sciences
- Academy of Medicine Singapore
- Academy of Military Science
- Accelerator Mass Spectrometry
- Access Management System (Sprint)
- Access Method Services
- Account Management Solutions (various locations)
- Account Management System (Business Information System)
- ACD Management System (Harris)
- Achalasia Microcephaly Syndrome
- Achievement Management System
- Acoustic Measurement System (Sonora Medical Systems, Inc.)
- Acquisition Management Services (various locations)
- Acquisition Management System
- Acquisition Management System (FAA)
- Acquisition Mission Support
- Acta Meteorologica Sinica (journal)
- Active Middleware Services (workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Advent provides the most powerful, comprehensive and complete accounting management systems for the petroleum and energy product marketplace.
In a one-year implementation period, Teradata will help CEB integrate data from its core business system, personal loan system, international settlement system, credit risk management system and accounting management system.
Princeton Financial Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of State Street Corporation, is the leading provider of client/server-based portfolio accounting management systems to the institutional investment community.
The Trust Asset and Accounting Management System developed by ATS is a multi-function system being implemented in 12 BIA regional offices, 89 field offices and in over 120 tribes performing BIA functions.
In August, the BIA awarded ATS a $6 million second year renewal of a five-year contract to implement the Trust Asset and Accounting Management System (TAAMS).
ATS launched the Trust Asset and Accounting Management System (TAAMS) in June for the U.
The BIA is counting on the Trust Asset and Accounting Management System (TAAMS) to "restore trust to the Indian trust" by positioning TAAMS as a cornerstone of the BIA's Trust Management Improvement Project.