Department of Education website for more detailed information about NCLB's implications on accountability and assessment.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Accountability and Assessment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAA
We have 912 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Audi A4
- ARV (Antiretroviral) Access for Africa (South Africa)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Abstract and Applied Analysis (mathematical journal; Hindawi Publishing Corporation)
- Academia de Automovilismo Andrade (Guatemala)
- Academics, Athletics, Arts (various schools)
- Academy of Aerospace and Aviation (India)
- Access Across America
- Access All Areas (Sony music project)
- Access Approval Authority
- Accounting Alumni Association (various organizations)
- Accumulated Adjustments Account (US Federal Income Tax)
- Aces of ANSI Art
- Achalasia-Addisonianism-Alacrima (Syndrome)
- Acquired Aplastic Anemia (disorder)
- Acquisition Approval Authority
- Acral Acanthotic Anomaly (dermatological condition)
- ACTH-Resistant Adrenal Insufficiency, Achalasia and Alacrima
- Action Aid Afghanistan (NGO)
- Action Aid Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harcourt has met aggressive timelines and high psychometric standards set by the Maryland State Department of Education for the delivery of Maryland School Assessment (MSDA) data," said Gary Heath, Maryland's assistant state superintendent for accountability and assessment.
He oversees the state's ABC Accountability Program, the statewide testing program and development and implementation of the state's accountability and assessment plans for No Child Left Behind.