accidental fecal release, algae, clarity, eye irritation), involves raising the free-chlorine residual to 20 mg/L for an eight-hour period when bathers are not present.
What does AFR stand for?
AFR stands for Accidental Fecal Release
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AFR
We have 152 other meanings of AFR in our Acronym Attic
- Artists for Quality of Life
- Aviation Fuel Quality Requirements for Jointly Operated Systems
- Asset Finance Quotation System (software)
- Air Force Officers Qualifying Test
- Alliance for Quality Teaching (Colorado)
- Armed Forces Qualification Test
- Air Force Qualification Training Package
- Armed Forces Qualification Test, Verbal Arithmetic Subtest
- A Football Report (est. 2009)
- Accident Frequency Ratio