Warranty: 1 Year Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)
What does ADP stand for?
ADP stands for Accidental Damage Protection
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADP
We have 398 other meanings of ADP in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Dial Order Wire
- Activex Data Objects Extension
- ActiveX Extensibility Objects (Microsoft)
- Athletics Director of the Year (National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics)
- Abcar-Dic Process (French food industry supplier)
- Abu Dhabi Police (United Arab Emirates)
- Abuse Disclosure Project (Minnesota)
- Academic Development Plan (various universities)
- Accelerated Degree Program (various schools)
- Acceptance Data Package
- Acheson Doyle Partners (architecture firm; New York)
- Acoustic Data Processor
- Acoustic Doppler Profiler
- Acquisition Data Processor
- Action à Dividende Prioritaire
- Active Distribution Panel
- Actual Deferral Percentage (nondiscrimination test used with SAR-SEP plans)
- Actual Deferral Percentage Test
- Acyclic Dependencies Principle
Samples in periodicals archive:
Plus, this Dell device comes with a one-year complete cover of accidental damage protection with premium phone support.
Accidental Damage Protection, to ensure minimum disruption in case service is
Components of the program include extended service and accidental damage protection options, 24/7 customer support and a dedicated phone line for business customers.
``If you're buying for a kid, make sure you go to a company that has accidental damage protection,'' Grupp said.
With this service, "replacement as new" cover is provided as standard and there's a wide range of add-on features available, including personal belongings and accidental damage protection, so customers can tailor their policies to suit their own requirements.
Toshiba's SelectServ(SM) Service Programs also offer customers an array of warranty extensions and service upgrades, including on-site service and the popular SystemGuard, Toshiba's accidental damage protection coverage.
Accidental damage protection is included automatically for glass, mirrors, satellite dishes/aerials, televisions and hi-fi systems.