| Northgate Plc, use of land and buildings as vehicle hire depot, Northgate Vehicle Hire Accident Repair Centre, Red Doles Lane, Huddersfield.
What does ARC stand for?
ARC stands for Accident Repair Centre (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARC
We have 1057 other meanings of ARC in our Acronym Attic
- America's Roast Beef Yes Sir!
- Abnormal Retinal Correspondence (ophthalmology)
- Aboriginal Resource Consultants (Perth, NB, Canada)
- Aboriginal Rights Coalition (Australia)
- Academic Resource Center
- Academic Resource Coordinator
- Academy of Richmond County (Augusta, GA)
- Accelerating Rate Calorimetry
- Access Recovery Charge (telecommunications fee)
- Access to the Region's Core
- Accident Review Committee (various locations)
- Accounting Requirements Code
- Accounts Receivable Check
- Accounts Receivable Conversion (banking; aka check conversion)
- Accueil, Rencontre, Communaute (UK)
- Acorn Resource Centre (UK)
- Acoustic Research Center
- Acquisition and Restoration Council (Florida)
- Acquisition Review Committee/Council
- Acronym Review Committee (fictitious)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are now an official insurance accident repair centre for most of the major insurance companies and repair cars to the same standard as the factory.
Vertu closed two accident repair centres last month and now operates seven accident repair centres.
In addition, Volvo Cars Cardiff has a Volvo-approved Accident Repair centre, equipped with the latest technology plus the back-up of a personal accident repair co-ordinator.
In terms of aftersales, Fordthorne leads the market with an accident repair centre, parts, accessories, rapid fit while-you-wait combining Ford quality and competitive prices on tyres, exhausts and other 'wear and tear' repairs for all makes.
The automaker has taken this step as part of an effort to improve service to the automaker's 150 dealer network and 177 Approved Accident Repair Centres and their customers.
Four crews were called to the Harborne Accident Repair Centre in Burhill Way, Chelmsley Wood, at 10pm on Tuesday.
Anthony Ellerman T/A Ellermans Accident Repair Centre was told to pay John pounds 3,800.