He teamed up with the Road Safety Office at the Council, donating two scooters for use in a scheme for training young motor cyclists, and receiving an award from the Coventry Road Accident Prevention Council.
What does APC stand for?
APC stands for Accident Prevention Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APC
We have 867 other meanings of APC in our Acronym Attic
- A Professional Conference Call (Buford, GA)
- A Professional Corporation
- Abbreviated Performance Characteristics
- Absolute Phagocyte Count (blood count)
- Academic Personnel Committee
- Academic Planning Committee
- Academy of Professional Careers (various locations)
- Accelerometer Pulse Converter
- Access Point Controller (wireless networking)
- Access Promotion Contribution (telecommunications fee; Pakistan)
- Account Program Coordinator
- Account(ing) Processing Code
- Achievement-Oriented Psychological Control (psychology)
- Acquisition Planning Conference
- Acquisition Position Categories
- Acquisition Production Cost
- Acquisition Professional Community
- acrylic purging compound (plastics industry)
- Activated Protein C
- Active Processor Chip
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Ed Archer of the Scottish Accident Prevention Council said: "That bus should never have left Lanark given the weather.
The accident prevention council were really going to town.
The Scottish Accident Prevention Council launched a water safety guide - Dilute the Danger - yesterday.