The Lucas Aerospace PTO shaft transfers power between the engine and the accessory drive gearbox.
What does ADG stand for?
ADG stands for Accessory Drive Gearbox (F-16 aircraft)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADG
We have 124 other meanings of ADG in our Acronym Attic
- Air Defense Fighter Training System
- Agar Diffusion for Fungus
- Armed Dragon Fantasy Villgust (role-playing game)
- Australian Domestic and Family Violence
- Active Duty Fitness for Women (McLean, VA)
- Ancaster-Dundas-Flamborough-Westdale (Canada)
- Australian Defence Force Warfare Centre (Williamtown, New South Wales, Australia)
- Arkansas for Drug-Free Youth
- Abu Dhabi Free Zone Authority (United Arab Emirates)
- Absolute Data Group (Pty Ltd)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The redesigned, titanium power transmission shaft, which transmits power from the engine to the aircraft mounted accessory drive gearbox, demonstrated a significant reduction in vibration and increase in system critical speed in both preliminary bench and aircraft testing.
An important issue in the civil damages negotiations involves the performance of the Airframe Mounted Accessory Drive gearbox supplied by Lucas to the Navy's F/A-18 aircraft.
The PTO shafts transmit power from the engine to the aircraft-mounted accessory drive gearbox.
These include a Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC), fuel pumps and metering units, an engine-mounted accessory drive gearbox and a working thrust reverser actuation system.