The sequence data file was deposited in DDBJ/EMBL/GenBank under master record accession number ALIF00000000.
What does ACNO stand for?
ACNO stands for Accession Number
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ACNO
We have 6 other meanings of ACNO in our Acronym Attic
- Associated Contractors of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM)
- Australian College of Natural Medicine, Inc.
- Workshop on Autonomic Communication and Network Management (IEEE)
- Alliance for Canadian New Music Projects (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Age Concern Nottingham and Nottinghamshire (UK)
- Association of Child Neurology Nurses
- Australian College of Neonatal Nurses (est. 1992)
- Australian Conference on Neural Networks
- Autosport Competitie Noord Nederland (Dutch: Northern Netherlands Autosport Competition)
- Art Center of Northern New Jersey
- Anti-Cancer Number One (Chinese herb formula)
- Arts Council of New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Assistant Chief Nursing Officer
- Assistant Chief of Naval Operations
- Association des Comites Nationaux Olympiques (French: Association of the National Olympic Committees)
- Association des Comites Nationaux Olympiques d'Afrique (French: Association of National Olympic Committees of Africa; Abuja, Nigeria)
- Assistant Chief of Naval Operations for Communications and Cryptology (US Navy)
- Association Canadienne de Normalisation
- Action Nova
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deposited in the Zoological Museum in Hamburg under accession number ZMH V13286.
With EXAM-PACS' server-level integration, no special software is required, other than the OsiriX viewer running on the phone, iPhone users connect via Wi-Fi to the CoActiv EXAM-PACS server and can search for exams by patient name, accession number or modality.
Entries include a description, imprint (when published versions of the music are in the collection as well), comments on the paper, provenance, accession number, former pressmark or former description, commentary (about the features of individual manuscripts), microfilm available at the library, related literature, and an inventory of the music contained in an individual source.
The PCR products were sequenced, and data were subsequently placed in GenBank under accession numbers DQ469827 for D3418-05 (patient K1), DQ469828 for D3419-05 (patient K2), and DQ469826 for D3417-05 (patient B).
The catalogue is arranged in two main categories--mechanical banks and still banks--each chronologically organized, and features a full-color photograph of each bank, accompanied by the bank's title (or type), designer, manufacturer, date, materials employed, dimension, and Minneapolis Institute of Arts accession number.
The labels also allow technicians to print high-resolution bar codes, which reduces the specimen's 12 to 15 accession numbers and patient-specific information into a linear or 2-D bar code that can be scanned by hand-held bar-code scanners at several points along the way.
We process them here and assign an accession number.