In the summer after facing "numerous abuses," according to an Accessibility Advisory Committee report, county staff recommended cutting back the program to meet its budget by using a limited voucher program to be used only on medical visits.
What does AAC stand for?
AAC stands for Accessibility Advisory Committee (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAC
We have 591 other meanings of AAC in our Acronym Attic
- Animals Always Believe in You (Kingwood, TX)
- As Amended By
- Aberdeen Aikido Club (UK)
- Abnormal Accruals (accounting)
- Academic Advisory Center
- Academic Affairs Commission (various locations)
- Academic Appeals Committee (various schools)
- Académie de l'Art de Carthage (French: Carthage Academy of Art; Tunisia)
- Academy of Art College (San Francisco, CA)
- Acceptable Ambient Concentration
- Accessibility Advisory Council (various locations)
- Accordion Association of Calgary
- Account Activity Code
- Accounting Advisory Council (various schools)
- Acculink Access Controller (AT&T)
- Accurate Automation Corporation
- Acer America Corp. (San Jose, CA)
- Acquisition Advice Code
- Action against Crime (various locations)
- Action Alliance for Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
Macnaughton's home-based business, Accessibility and Diversity Training, sprang from her volunteer efforts with the March of Dimes, Canadian National Institute for the Blind and on the city's accessibility advisory committee.
The couple helps run a monthly support group for blind veterans; Hogan serves on a community advisory transportation committee that helps the disabled and is chairman of the city's accessibility advisory committee.
A report will be prepared to provide clarification on comments made in the Accessibility Advisory Committee minutes of Sept.