The European Commission has concluded that UK plans for setting up the British Business Bank (BBB), an integrated entity for managing SME access to finance programmes in the UK, are in line with EU state aid rules.
What does A2F stand for?
A2F stands for Access to Finance (International Finance Corporation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of A2F
We have 1 other meaning of A2F in our Acronym Attic
- Anglo-American Code and Cypher Co. (Washington)
- Automatic Air Collision Avoidance System
- Army Aviation Combat Uniform
- Addicted to Design
- Agree to Disagree
- Analog To Digital
- Association des Doctorants et Docteurs du LSIS (French)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (communication protocol)
- Access to Excellence
- Actual to Expected
- Acts 2 Fellowship (Christian group; University of California, Berkeley)
- Grumman Intruder Attack Bomber, later A6
- America's Second Harvest
- Access to Independence (California)
- Access to Information
- Acquirer to Issuer (payment cards)
- Aspire to Inspire (Christian community)
- Assess to Improve
- Association des Ingénieurs de l'Isty (French association)
- Advanced Architectures in Intelligent Medical Instrumentation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, 16% of firms surveyed felt that difficulties in obtaining access to finance from their bank were an ongoing worry, particularly for those looking to survive or grow using external finance.
Some 16% of business also felt that difficulties in obtaining access to finance from their bank were an ongoing worry, particularly for those looking to survive or grow using external finance.
The EEF has written to Treasury officials warning that, while there is significant focus on banking standards and ethics, a more significant issue for growth in manufacturing is the need for more access to finance for investment, with more competition in retail banking.
The EBRD is facilitating the access to finance for female entrepreneurs by providing a E1.
BUSINESS Secretary Vince Cable put the official Government seal of approval on a new Access to Finance Scheme for Black Country businesses during a visit to UK Steel Enterprise.
Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership's Access to Finance Business Group says there is a definite need for this type of support for SMEs.
Macedonia needs to encourage innovations, provide services for support of firms, secure greater access to finances and expand the scope of businesses eligible for assistance so as to meet the needs of the most dynamic and export-oriented small and medium businesses, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the European Commission, the European Training Foundation and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development recommend in their latest report.