He has been outspoken about the right of all qualified students to have access to excellence at our public colleges and universities.
What does A2E stand for?
A2E stands for Access to Excellence
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of A2E
- Army Airborne Command and Control System
- Advanced Airborne Command & Control Console
- Anglo-American Code and Cypher Co. (Washington)
- Automatic Air Collision Avoidance System
- Army Aviation Combat Uniform
- Addicted to Design
- Agree to Disagree
- Analog To Digital
- Association des Doctorants et Docteurs du LSIS (French)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (communication protocol)
- Actual to Expected
- Access to Finance (International Finance Corporation)
- Acts 2 Fellowship (Christian group; University of California, Berkeley)
- Grumman Intruder Attack Bomber, later A6
- America's Second Harvest
- Access to Independence (California)
- Access to Information
- Acquirer to Issuer (payment cards)
- Aspire to Inspire (Christian community)
- Assess to Improve
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company says that this extensive touring schedule demonstrates its commitment to providing opportunities for people of all ages to have access to excellence in dance performance and participation.
This, together with the cuts, means most children in the city will not have access to excellence in the arts that the Labour council and previous Labour governments have developed.
The Open Weekend, which takes place from July 24 to 26, is a series of events across Britain enabling access to excellence in the arts, culture and sport designed to celebrate the fact there are three years to go until the London Games.
This award is a vindication of our programme of access to excellence for all," he said
I'm not exactly thrilled that one of the by-products of this is that grammars are now getting access to Excellence in Cities money, but if the process benefits Kent's schoolchildren overall, then you have to back it.
In a presidential election determined by moral values, a virtually jobless economic recovery, global terrorism and Iraq, community colleges may lament that issues from access to excellence did not assume more prominent roles.
This campaign has had the thematic title Access to Excellence from the start.