28 /PRNewswire/ -- Access Research Network has just released its second annual "Top 10 Darwin and Design News Stories" and its "Top 10 Darwin and Design Resources" list for the year ending in 2007.
What does ARN stand for?
ARN stands for Access Research Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARN
We have 109 other meanings of ARN in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Registered Medical Women
- Application Response Monitoring Windows Data Collection (replaces Tivoli to monitor AHLTA speed)
- Adenovirus Reference Material Working Group
- Adult Role Models for Youth
- Ain't Ready for the Marines Yet
- Army Component Surgeon
- Norwegian Army Material Command
- Army Semi-Automated Forces
- acute regulatory mixing zone
- Atomredmetzoloto (Russian Minerals Company)
- Account Reference Number (finance)
- Acide Ribonucléique (French: RNA)
- Ácido Ribonucleico (Spanish: Ribonucleic Acid)
- Acquirer Reference Number (account tracking)
- Actions Réseaux Numériques (French: Shares Digital Network; est. 1998)
- Acute Retinal Necrosis (fast death of the retina)
- Additional Reference Number
- Adjunct Routing Number (AT&T)
- Advanced Remote Node
- Aeronautical Radio Navigation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Biola University and Oklahoma Baptist University are listed on the Access Research Network (ARN) website as "ID Colleges.
Powered by EDR, the site is fast becoming the destination for industry members around the world to share ideas, discuss issues and trends, access research network and do business with one another.