In addition, BLC's unique Ethernet Protection Switching (EPS) capability lets DTC use optical Ethernet as an access network transport with the knowledge that any network link or node failures can be recovered in less than 50 milliseconds.
What does ANT stand for?
ANT stands for Access Network Transport
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ANT
We have 109 other meanings of ANT in our Acronym Attic
- Alaska Native Student Wisdom Enrichment Retreat
- Applications 'n Support for Widely-diverse Enduser Requirements
- Access Network Support and Warranty for End Resources System
- Accessing National Surveys with Electronic Research Sources (National Postsecondary Education Cooperative)
- Association of Nova Scotia Women for Education and Research in Science (Canada)
- American National Socialist Workers Party
- Adaptive Networked Systems and Media
- Analysis System
- AAN (Army After Next) Net Technology
- Abstract of New Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHESS-Narrowband Optimizes Fiber Utilization in Metro Optical Access Networks The metro optical access network transports and aggregates both voice and data into the metro core where SONET/SDH rings provision bandwidth in fixed time slots at STS-1 (51 Mbit/s) increments.
The close cooperation of Performance Telecom and Paradyne yielded a technically competent, cost attractive and timely solution to our access network transport requirements," added Denison.