Access Integrated Networks, which bought Kansas City-based Birch Telecom Inc.
What does AIN stand for?
AIN stands for Access Integrated Networks (telecommunications; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIN
We have 96 other meanings of AIN in our Acronym Attic
- Alexandria International Model United Nations (Egypt)
- ATM Inverse Multiplexing
- Alstroemeria-Mosaic Virus
- Air Intercept Missile Evaluation
- Air Intercept Missile Evaluation/Air Combat Evaluation (DoD)
- Aavishkaar India Micro Venture Capital Fund (Mumbai, India)
- Academy of Internal Medicine for Veterinary Technicians
- Advanced International Management Workshop (DSMC)
- Australian Institute of Management in Western Australia
- Aircraft IFF Mark XII Section
- Acute Interstitial Nephritis
- Admission Index Number (student evaluation)
- Advanced Intelligent Network
- Advocacy Initiative Network (Maine)
- Aerospace Innovation Network
- Agent Identification Number
- Agricultural Information Network
- Alabama Information Network
- American Independent Network (Television)
- American Indian Native
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATLANTA, July 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Access Integrated Networks and Birch Telecom announced today that they have unified their brand identity to Birch Communications.
It's ironic that BellSouth engages in these promotional and pricing schemes and employs near-monopolistic dominance to drive out local service competition as it attempts to enter the long distance market by touting the benefits of long distance competition," says Rodney Page, senior vice president of marketing and strategic development for Access Integrated Networks, Inc.
In addition, Access Integrated Networks agreed to utilize Trinsic's voicemail platform for at least one year after the sale.
CompSouth members include ACCESS Integrated Networks, Inc.
28, 2003 Telecommunications Provider to Heighten Customer Focus and Enhance Service Quality with eQuality Solutions Witness Systems (NASDAQ: WITS), a leading global provider of performance optimization software and services, today announced that Access Integrated Networks, Inc.
About Access Integrated Networks Access Integrated Networks provides a telecommunications alternative to small business customers in more than 1,000 communities in the Southeast.
Rodney Page, senior vice president of marketing and strategic development for ACCESS Integrated Networks, Inc.