From application inspection function charts and access control lists for ASA uses to configuring a virtual HTTP and adding solutions to common problems, Cisco PIX Firewalls may be used as either a classroom text or a PIX work reference.
What does ACL stand for?
ACL stands for Access Control List
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACL
We have 419 other meanings of ACL in our Acronym Attic
- Atletiek Club Kortenberg Online (Dutch: Athletics Club Kortenberg Online)
- A Certain Kind of Different (band)
- Afghanistan Centre at Kabul University
- All Canadian Karate Union (Alberta, Canada)
- Abington Community Library (Clarks Summit, PA)
- Academic Computing Lab
- Academic Conferences Limited (various locations)
- Accelerator Command Language
- Accelerator Control Listing
- Access Compatibility Layer
- Accessory Collateral Ligament (anatomy)
- Acquisition Career Level
- Active and Collaborative Learning (various schools)
- Active Control List
- Ada Community Library (Idaho)
- Adaptive Cost-Sensitive LRU (Least Recently Used; algorithm)
- Adjacent Channel Leakage
- Administrative Civil Liability (California)
- Administrative Control Limit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The distribution units contain a process definition for the business process and a partnering access control list (ACL), a unique feature that allows companies to specify which trading partners and individuals can monitor the execution of their business processes.
Here, again, to effectively support the security subsystems of both NT and Unix, NAS devices must implement a file system able to support two forms of access control: NT-style, based on access control lists (ACLs); and Unix-style, based on read-write-execute permissions for individual owner, group owner, and all others.
The Net-SAFE[R] security features, including access control lists, call rate limiting and topology hiding, help ensure that IP networks are secure and available to provide IP interactive communication services.
NetMRI Enables Network Managers to Discover and Fix Device System Issues on Firewalls and Router Access Control Lists Before They Become a Problem ANNAPOLIS, Md.
The Trapeze Mobility System uses identity-based networking which enables VLAN and subnet memberships, authentications, access control lists (ACLs), roaming policies, bandwidth usage and other vital statistics to stay with and track users as they move between any wired and wireless environment.
The protected memory and processing power of the switching, routing and management functionalities also ensure predictable and consistent performance as access control lists are activated.
In addition, it offers advanced filtering capability through Access Control Lists and URL filtering and network/application enhancing-features like Qos and VLAN.