There is no need for a PC running Windows or an access control database application on site.
What does ACDB stand for?
ACDB stands for Access Control Database
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ACDB
We have 7 other meanings of ACDB in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Canine Disc Association
- Automatic Call Disposition Analyzer
- Aviation Combat Development Agency
- Ayual Community Development Association
- Azalea Coast Dart Association (Wilmington, NC)
- Azienda Cuneese Dell'Acqua (Italy)
- Asociacion Colombiana de Aviadores Civile
- Air Defense Artillery Command and Control
- Advanced Chemical Defense Aircrew Respirator
- African-Canadian Dramatic Arts Society
- Air Campaign Database
- Aircraft Configuration Database (US FAA)
- Aircraft Database
- Airports Characteristics Data Bank (ICAO)
- Alternating Current Distribution Board
- Anime Characters Database (website)
- Army Corporate Database (US Army)
- Australian Climate Data Bank
- Automated Cost Database (Aceit Tool)
- Automated Counterdrug Database Update
Samples in periodicals archive:
The access control database will be integrated with the toll system database to provide seamless "single-point" badge creation at the SR125 Operations Center.
The digital photo, the data that will be printed on the badge, and the information that will be added into the access control database, including level of access and time zone information, are e-mailed to headquarters security.
It had an automated system that could update the access control database on a daily basis.
The SmartGuard appliance portfolio uses V-ONE's award-winning SmartGate VPN software solution with a powerful user authentication system, access control database and strong encryption capabilities.
That process, explains Greg Young, RFI's technical services manager, included upgrading the server hardware that hosts the access control database.
About SmartGuard V-ONE's SmartGuard VPN appliance uses V-ONE's patented SmartGate software VPN solution consisting of a powerful user authentication system, a user access control database, state-of-the-art encryption capabilities, user-friendly client software and an optional self-protecting firewall.
Fully compatible with Signature Series intelligent security and detection devices and the line of Genesis Signals, it includes eight-channel multi-plexed digital audio evacuation capabilities, enhanced security modules, integrated keypad displays, FireWorks graphical user control interlace, and Access Control Database (ACDB) software.