The staying power of our offerings is derived from production experience and certification as an authorized certificate authority for the Department of Defense External Certificate Authority (ECA), GSA Access Certificates for Electronic Services (ACES), Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC), Federated Identity Cross Credentialing (FiXs) and the GSA Shared Service Provider (SSP) Program.
What does ACES stand for?
ACES stands for Access Certificates for Electronic Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ACES
We have 245 other meanings of ACES in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta/Canada Energy Resources Research Fund
- AIDS Clinical and Epidemiology Research Review Branch (US NIH)
- American Ceramic Society
- Advanced Combustion Emissions Reduction Technology
- American Clean Energy Resources Trust (Kanab, UT)
- Army Computer Emergency Response Team
- Army Contaminated Equipment Retrograde Team
- Association of Campus Emergency Response Teams (est. 1996; London, Ontario, Canada)
- Army Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Center
- Archbishops’ Certificate in Church Music
- Access Control and Environmental System
- Access Control Enrollment Station
- Access Control/Entry System
- Accounting Enrichment Society
- Accuracy Evaluation System
- Acoustic Containerless Experiment System
- Active Capable Expandable Surveillance
- Activity Calendar and Event Scheduler (Georgia Civil Air Patrol)
- Ada Compiler Evaluation System
- Adaptation Controlled Environment System
Samples in periodicals archive:
GAO was requested to follow up this work by (1) determining the status of federal PKI activities, including initiatives planned or under way at 24 major federal departments and agencies, as well as the status and planned activities of the Federal Bridge Certification Authority (FBCA) and Access Certificates for Electronic Services (ACES) programs, and (2) identifying challenges encountered by the 24 agencies in implementing PKI initiatives since the 2001 report was issued.
In connection with an agreement between ORC and Wave, Wave expects ORC to provide federal government authorized Access Certificates for Electronic Services (ACES) capability, in combination with Wave's Embassy(R) Trust Suite secure software technology for use with compliant public key infrastructures.
DST provides digital certificate services under the GSA's Access Certificates for Electronic Services (ACES) contract, providing services to the HHS, GSA, NIH, EPA, State, Labor, Coast Guard, among other government entities.
Access Certificates for Electronic Services (ACES) Program Used to Support EPA's Central Data Exchange SALT LAKE CITY, Oct.
The project represents the first broad-scale use of Access Certificates for Electronic Services (ACES) credentials for federal employees, enabling secure and trusted government-to-government (G2G) transactions as well as government-to-business (G2B) transactions between HHS employees and contractors.
Access Certificates for Electronic Services (ACES) Program Utilized to Support SSA's Annual Wage Reporting Program SALT LAKE CITY, Oct.
The PureEdge Internet Commerce System(TM) (ICS), the trusted platform for creating enforceable business agreements, will use the CVM to integrate with the Access Certificates for Electronic Services (ACES) Certificate Arbitrator Module (CAM).