0, an introduction to databases, MS Access 2000, Oracle, SQL Server 2000, graphs and data reports, error handling, and more.
What does A2K stand for?
A2K stands for Access 2000 (Microsoft database application)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of A2K
- Association des Ingénieurs de l'Isty (French association)
- Advanced Architectures in Intelligent Medical Instrumentation
- Automated Application for Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace
- Automated Assistance with Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace
- Access to Justice
- According to John (band)
- Addicted to Jesus
- Access to Justice and Legal Needs (Law and Justice Foundation; Australia)
- Able to Know
- Access 2 Knowledge (Art and Heart In the Information Age)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tutorials include Windows Movie Maker 2, Adobe Photoshop, Word 2000, Access 2000 and PowerPoint 2000.
This comes with Microsoft Access 97 SR-1, Microsoft Access 2000 and Microsoft Access XP.
Data entry intervals can be set by the user to increase or decrease the granularity of data recorded, Historian data can be stored in various databases including: Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server and Access 2000.
IGI Consulting's (IGIC) new report, "Wireless Access 2000," predicts that Broadband Wireless Revenues will top $17 billion by 2005, up from $5 billion in 2002, and $800 million in 2000, a CAGR of 92 percent over the five-year period.
The reader can be upgraded to an online reader linked to the CEM Access 1000 and CEM Access 2000 systems.
A new Access 2000 scheme to encourage students from low income backgrounds into further and higher education.
The Office 2000 version of Access - Access 2000 - will integrate with Microsoft's SQL Server and, more interestingly, so will Excel 2000, which also supports online analytical processing directly, so that data can now be analyzed without the need for intermediate pivot tables.