What does AIS stand for?
AIS stands for Acceptable Intake for Subchronic Exposure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AIS
We have 695 other meanings of AIS in our Acronym Attic
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Vision Laboratory (University of Minnesota)
- Adversarial Information Retrieval on the Web (international workshop/conference)
- Attendance Item Restructure Working Group (Australia)
- Association for International Relations in Yamagata
- Abbreviated Injury Scale (accident analysis)
- ABCs Information Services
- Abu-Dhabi International School (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Academic Instructor School
- Academic Intervention Services
- Academy of International Studies at Woodburn (Woodburn, OR)