These Top 10 mistakes include: - two/too/to - it's/its - affect/effect - capitol/capital - stationary/stationery - there/they're/their - principal/principle - weather/whether - accept/except - we're/were/where "My personal favorite misspelling is 'misspell'," says Olinsky Borg.
What does A/E stand for?
A/E stands for Accept/Except (marine fixtures)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A/E
We have 90 other meanings of A/E in our Acronym Attic
- Altitude/Depth (US Navy sonar)
- Assistant Director
- Also Described As
- Analog to Digital to Analog (converter or conversion)
- Arrival/Departure Airfield Control Group
- Arrival/Departure Control Group (US DoD)
- Anti-DIG Antibody linked to Alkaline Phosphatase