EPA supported IM240 equipment against alternative Acceleration Simulation Mode (ASM) equipment developed by the California Bureau of Automotive Repair (BAR) and Sierra Research.
What does ASM stand for?
ASM stands for Acceleration Simulation Mode (emission test standard)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASM
We have 471 other meanings of ASM in our Acronym Attic
- Augmented Satellite Launching Vehicle
- Avian Sarcoma and Leukosis Virus (virology)
- Annual Survey of Listening, Viewing and Computers (Scottish Council for Educational Technology; UK)
- (USN Rating) Aviation Support Equipment Technician (Mechanical)
- A Single Man (film)
- Abnormal Situation Management
- Abominable Snow Man
- Abstract State Machine
- Academic Specialty Monitor
- Academy of Sciences Malaysia
- Access Switching Module (ATM)
- Accessibility Similarity Matrix
- Account Services Manager
- Account-Specific Marketing (marketing)
- Acibenzolar-S-Methyl (fungicide)
- Acoustic Surface Measurement
- Acquisition Strategy Meeting (US NASA)
- Action Sports Media
- activated sludge model
- Active Stability Management (gaming, Gran Tourismo)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the State of Washington is converting from a basic test protocol to an enhanced protocol using Acceleration Simulation Mode (ASM) testing and On-Board Diagnostics (OBD).