Next, the results of this research will provide needed information on how the Accelerated Reader program can be implemented across grade levels and gender, as previous research has revealed differing motivations between males and females (Vallerand, Pelletier, Blais, Briere, Senecal, & Vallieres, 1992).
What does ARP stand for?
ARP stands for Accelerated Reader Program (education)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARP
We have 354 other meanings of ARP in our Acronym Attic
- American Recorder Orchestra of the West (California)
- Associated Recyclers of Wisconsin (Stevens, WI)
- Anticipated Rate of Weight Loss
- Air Force Reserve Order Writing System
- Air Reserve Orders Writing System (US DoD)
- American-Romanian Orthodox Youth
- Absolute Refractory Period
- Absolute Return Pool (The Investment Fund for Foundations)
- Absorption Refrigeration Plant
- Academic Resource Person
- Accelerated Requalification Program
- Accidental Release Prevention
- Accidental Release Program
- Accidental Risk Prevention (California Goveror's Office of Emergency Services)
- Account Reconciliation Plan
- Accountable Representation for the People (Australian Reform Party)
- Accounts Receivable Purchase
- Accreditation Review Panel
- Acid Rain Program (US EPA)
- Acquisition Requirements Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neal Communities contributed $2,800 specifically to purchase the site license for the Accelerated Reader program.
Miraculously, she said, her computer hard drive didn't die, so she kept her record of library books, student progress on the Accelerated Reader Program and other important information.
Imposters in Whole Language Clothing: Undressing the Accelerated Reader Program.
Renaissance Learning's Accelerated Reader program was used to improve test scores, he says.
A school wish list includes improving technology, buying materials for the accelerated reader program, a digital camera, playground equipment, CD and cassette players, keeping the computer lab and library open during the evening, providing after-school tutoring, and pay for teachers attending conferences.
Smart Boards are large, interactive whiteboards linked to computers and projectors; * Internet access to sites like Google[TM] Earth, which recently allowed a student who moved from Africa to show his former neighborhood and house to his new class at Golden Oak; and * The accelerated reader program that permits comprehension testing within 48 hours of reading a book, providing for a quicker assessment of reading levels among students.
LONDON, June 22 /PRNewswire/ -- Whilst the 'English at the Crossroads' Ofsted report blames "no better than satisfactory" standards of English teaching for the slow rate of improvement in primary and secondary schools, it fails to acknowledge the significant success achieved by the many using Renaissance Learning's Accelerated Reader program.